Building strong relationships to drive business success
IBC is a dynamic national buying and marketing group for Independent Distributors and manufacturers of industrial, construction and manufacturing supplies. We support our well-coordinated network with powerful supply chain management technology that produces long-term growth and increased profitability for all our stakeholders. Our network includes over 550 branch locations throughout North America and in parts of Canada and Mexico. Many of these Independent Distributors are family-owned and operated businesses that have spent generations mastering their craft. They reflect the spirit of American entrepreneurism, independence and a determination to be best in class. The Independent Distributors we represent form the fabric of our nation. We are proud to support these American businesses and their successes.
Strength in numbers across North America and the Caribbean
- Manufacturers who want to expand their markets and work with our network of Independent Distributors
- Independent Distributors interested in growing their business and competing on national end user and minority accounts
- End users looking to consolidate vendors and increase cost savings without sacrificing local, “at the spindle” expertise and customer service
IBC is a leading supply organization in North America featuring:
- More than 550 branch locations
- $780 million in stocking inventories
- 95 percent of our locations are full stocking facilities
- Serving 88,000+ customers throughout North America and 155,000 internationally
- 12,800 member associates
We take feedback seriously with a Lean Six Sigma culture for continuous improvement and a genuine, personal approach that has always set us apart. IBC is a leader in the industry, driving efficiency, innovation and business growth.